An immigration lawyer in Spain is someone that can take care of all the legal aspects when you move to the country. A good immigration advisor, should understand your case and give you legal advice based on that. We know that sometimes bureaucracy in Spain can be hard to understand. There are many legal barriers and ambiguities that can make any legal process difficult and tedious. Here’s where our immigration lawyers at MySpanishResidency can help. Thanks to our expertise and knowledge of the Spanish Bureaucracy, we can provide you with tailored solutions, loosening your responsibilities and giving you the freedom to focus on what matters.
Our immigration lawyers at MySpanishResidency, can help you with any legal related matter. We know that sometimes bureaucracy in Spain can be hard to understand. There are many legal barriers and ambiguities that can make any legal process difficult and tedious. Thanks to our experience and expertise in the Spanish Immigration Law System, we will put you in touch with a team of lawyers that will help you with any legal matter.
What does an immigration lawyer do?
Our immigration lawyers at MySpanishResidency take care of all the legal related aspects of your day to day in Spain. We want to make sure that you have a stress-free migration process, so we take care of all the deals you will need to make with the Spanish Bureaucracy. We offer expert legal assistance in the following areas:
Immigration visas and residency permits.
Our immigration lawyers will ensure you obtain the right visa for your concrete case. We specialise in the following visas:
- Golden Visa: Residency permit granted for those whose are looking to invest in Spain.
- Non Lucrative Visas: If you want to live in Spain, but don’t have an employer who hires you you still can get a Non Lucrative Visa.Our immigration advisors will help get through all the paper work required to get your non lucrative Visa.
- Entrepreneur or Start Up Visa: ¿Are you setting up a business in Spain? Well, here’s where our immigration advisors can help. By studying your case we will be able to offer you a tailored solution, that comprehends from the type of business you are looking for to all the paper work required to make your new business com to life.
- Work Permits and High Qualified Worker Visa: In order to be able to work in Spain, you can apply for a High Qualified worker visa, which will allow you to obtain a residency permit and to be able to live and and work in the country.
IMMIGRATION ADVICE ON TAXES
If you live and work in Spain, you will be required to pay some taxes. Immigration and tax advisors can help by studying your case and offering the solution that best suits your needs and reduces tax burden for you and your family.
- Taxes in Spain for Expats: The most basic tax expats must pay in Spain is the income tax. An immigration tax advisor can help reducing the amount of taxes you will need to pay, by for example, helping you take advantage of the Beckham Law.
- Property Tax: When buying a house in Spain, you will be subject to 3 different taxes. A tax advisor can help minimising the amount of money you must pay when purchasing a property.
- NIE in Spain: Whatever you are doing in Spain, for any legal or business activity, you will need a NIE number. Or immigration lawyers can help preparing all the paperwork required to get your NIE number.
Business and Investment Advice
As we have seen, an immigration lawyer can help you obtaining the right visa if you are starting your own business in the country. But, apart from that, a good immigration advisor should also be able to help when you are looking to set up your own business, by bringing his/her knowledge of the business market in Spain to the table.
Residence Certificates for European Citizens.
European Union citizens do not need a residence permit when moving to Spain. Nevertheless, people moving to Spain from the European Union, will need a residence certificate. Even though the process of obtaining a residence certificate is really straightforward, an immigration lawyer can help you ensure you meet all the requirements and have all the required documents at hand.
ENGLISH SPEAKING IMMIGRATION LAWYERS
Having clients from all over the world makes it compulsory to have a team of lawyers that speaks different languages.
We are diverse team with different nationalities and languages.
All our team is composed by english speaking lawyers, but we also speak German, French, Finnish, Swedish, Catalan and of course, Spanish.
A good immigration lawyer is continually in contact with the law, changes in regulation (especially local regulation) and the authorities that grant residence permits and review applications submitted. Having an immigration lawyer simplifies the process of applying for visas and residence permits. The advantage for the client to have direct contact with the lawyer is the simplicity of someone who guides you and solves all the problems. In case you need clarifications, documentation or information about the process you will have it from your lawyer who as an immigration expert knows the process and the officials involved.
From our point of view, a team of lawyers can provide you with documentation and clarifications quickly and in situ that in case of doubt on the part of the authorities, which could constitute a reason for refusal of the request if he was not in the procedure.
Why choosing an immigration lawyer
Spanish law can be tricky sometimes, therefore, you may want some help to sort out the bureaucratic obstacles of our country. This is where the figure of an immigration lawyer comes in.
At MySpanishResidency, we believe that promoting the dissemination of legal knowledge is an axiom and the key to progress in society.
Our team of lawyers only exercises its function as legal technicians, we take care of accompanying the client throughout the process until its final resolution and always with the best treatment, both professionally and personally. All our lawyers carry out this work of accompaniment regardless of whether the client comes to the office to solve an administrative issue or seeks advice in the field of labor.We will ensure that your landing in Spain is as smooth as possible.
At My Spanish Residency, our main objective is the resolution of any legal issue you may encounter when coming to Spain. Therefore, we adapt to your requirements in order to provide the best service in a climate of deep trust between you and us.